Zera Serving Tray
The Zera Serving Tray is flatter and wider than our traditional Zera Bowl. The tray's shape, flat surface and handles make it the perfect fit for displaying beautiful items on your coffee table or for serving guests.
Please note that the tray is woven tightly by the artisans but the fibres do loosen over time. Therefore, we recommend setting your items on the tray after it is on the table, or carrying the tray with your hand under the bottom, for serving.
The Zera trays are made by artisans from the Abizeranye Cooperative. We invite you learn more about them here
The Handcrafted Details
- Crafted from natural sisal fibres threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses
- Artisans work 3-4 days to weave a tray
- Dimensions: Approximately 14" diameter, not including handles
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth
- Country of Origin: Handcrafted in Rwanda