Woven Pot with Lid
This is our first woven bowl with a lid, which makes it extra-useful for storing things. These pots can also be stacked, making them a fun choice for keeping things neat and organized.
The tea colour is created when the naturally-white sisal fibres are steeped in Rwandan-grown tea leaves!
The woven pots are made by artisans from the Abibumbye Cooperative. We invite you learn more about them here.
The Handcrafted Details
- Crafted from natural sisal fibres woven around locally-gathered forest grasses until the twist pattern is formed
- The flat lid makes the woven pot useful for storage or stacking
- Dimensions: Approximately 7.5"w x 4" h
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth
- Country of Origin: Handcrafted in Rwanda