Woven Loop Earrings - Tea
The weaving technique is taken from the age-old craft of weaving traditional Rwandan baskets.
The colour is created when the naturally-white sisal fibres are steeped in Rwandan-grown tea leaves!
The earrings are made by artisans from the Abarikumwe Cooperative. We invite you learn more about them here.
The Handcrafted Details
- Earrings are hand-woven from natural sisal fibres
- We use only hypoallergenic earring hooks
- Dimensions: Approximately 2.25" x 1.75"
- Care: Store your handwoven earrings out of direct sunlight
- Country of Origin: Handcrafted in Rwanda