Palm Leaf Coin Purses
Made from hand-woven palm and banana leaves, these coin purses are a fun and easy way to carry a little something!
Artisans line these coin purses with vibrant fabric from the local market - the same kind of fabric that Rwandan ladies use to tailor their Sunday dresses. Please note: fabric may vary from what is shown in the images.
Small imperfections, differences in shape, size and colour are normal and are what make each item unique. This is all part of the handcrafting process.
The coin purses are made by artisans from the Abibumbye Cooperative. We invite you learn more about them here.
The Handcrafted Details
- Crafted using natural palm and banana leaves
- Lined with cotton Dutch wax style fabric
- Zipper closure
- Dimensions: Approx. 6.5" w x 4" h
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth
- Country of Origin: Handcrafted in Rwanda