Kinga Woven Earrings
The Kinga woven earrings are a modern update to our classic disc earrings! The women who weave these use natural sisal fibres and age-old basket weaving skills to create the lightweight discs, which we then complete with hypoallergenic earring hooks.
The earrings are made by artisans from the Abarikumwe Cooperative. We invite you learn more about them here.
The Handcrafted Details
- Earrings are hand-woven from natural sisal fibres
- One pair of earrings takes about three hours to weave
- We use only hypoallergenic earring hooks
- Dimensions: Approx. 2" long
- Care: Store your handwoven earrings out of direct sunlight
- Country of Origin: Handcrafted in Rwanda