Hand Carved Zebra Bookends
These hand carved bookends make a lovely addition to your bookshelf or a wonderful gift to the bookworm in your life!
Each bookend is carved from a single piece of Jacaranda wood. Jacaranda trees add to the beauty of the Rwandan landscape, with their delicate leaves and lavender blooms. A fast-growing tree, the Jacaranda grows back even after it has been cut, making it a renewable resource.
Slight variations add to the distinct beauty of products that are entirely made by hand.
The Handcrafted Details
- Please note that each wood carver has a different style therefore, your bookends may vary from those pictured
- Crafted from renewable jacaranda wood in Rwanda
- Average Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 10.5" w x 4.75" d (from head to tail) x 11.5" tall approximately
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth
- Country of Origin: Handcrafted in Rwanda