Hand Carved Wooden Serving Spoons
From side salads to pasta salads, these hand carved serving spoons add the perfect function and extra pop of design detail to your next family meal.
Please note that the shape and shade may vary slightly as they are all carved by hand from different cuts of wood.
These serving spoons were designed by Oklahoma, USA interior designer Macy White.
The serving spoons are made by artisans from the Inganzo Cooperative. We invite you learn more about them here.
The Handcrafted Details
- Hand carved from the Musave tree, a tree that regrows after it's been cut
- Natural wood finished with beeswax polish
- Dimensions: Approximately 12.5" long
- Care: Hand wash with mild soap and warm water. Avoid bleach and the dishwasher
- Country of Origin: Handcrafted in Rwanda