Hand Carved Wooden Long Handle Measuring Spoon Set
This wooden measuring spoon set features uniquely made handles that are long enough to be stored in a utensil holder with your other wooden spoons. With each measurement, a bead detail is added to the handle.
Please note that the shape and shade may vary slightly as they are all carved by hand from different cuts of wood.
These serving spoons were designed by Oklahoma, USA interior designer Macy White.
The serving spoons are made by artisans from the Inganzo Cooperative. We invite you learn more about them here.
The Handcrafted Details
- Hand carved from the Musave tree, a tree that regrows after it's been cut
- Natural wood finished with all natural beeswax polish
- Please note that the shape, shade, and scoop measurements may vary slightly as they are all carved by hand from different cuts of wood
- Sizes: the set of four includes 1 tablespoon, 1/2 tablespoon, 1/4 tablespoon, and 1 teaspoon measurements
- Care: Hand wash with mild soap and warm water. Please avoid bleach and the dishwasher
- Country of Origin: Handcrafted in Rwanda