Hand Carved Wooden Coffee Scoop
This hand carved coffee scoop holds approximately two tablespoons, the perfect amount of coffee grounds to brew 6-ounces! This scoop is a great addition to your favourite Fair-trade coffee.
Please note that the shape and shade may vary slightly as they are all carved by hand from different cuts of wood.
This coffee scoop was designed by Oklahoma, USA interior designer Macy White.
The Handcrafted Details
- Hand carved from the Musave tree, a tree that regrows after its been cut
- Natural wood finished with beeswax polish
- Dimensions: Approximately 5" long
- Care: Hand wash with mild soap and warm water. Avoid bleach and the dishwasher
- Country of Origin: Handcrafted in Rwanda