Traditional Tibeb Ethiopian Scarf
These scarves embody Ethiopian style as they are created using the traditional Ethiopian hand weaving ‘tibeb’ technique. Made of Ethiopian light-weight cotton makes them a perfect spring/ summer accessory!
Slight variations add to the distinct beauty of products that are entirely made by hand.
The Handcrafted Details
- Made of 100% Ethiopian cotton
- 3 colours available: gold/grey + navy blue/coral
- Dimensions: Approximately 28" wide x 78" long
- Care: Hand wash with mild soap, hang dry in the shade. Iron. Do not bleach.
- Country of Origin: Handcrafted in Ethiopia