Traditional Ethiopian Beach Towel Collection
Made of luxuriously soft Ethiopian hand spun cotton and hand-dyed with natural, environmentally friendly dyes (all AZO free and REACH certified), this towel collection is intricately designed using traditional Ethiopian weaving techniques. Even the fringes are done by hand, one by one.
These beautifully made towels can easily be used as a throw, a picnic blanket, a bath towel and even as a shawl (a perfect accompaniment on a flight!) or a sarong. They also pair nicely with the coordinating hand towel collection.
Slight variations add to the distinct beauty of products that are entirely made by hand.
The Handcrafted Details
- Made of 100% Ethiopian cotton
- Colours available: ivory/ stone, stone/ ivory, ivory/ grey + grey/ ivory
- Dimensions: Approximately 39" wide x 71" long
- Care: Machine wash in cold water (do not bleach). Tumble dry low. Iron.
- Country of Origin: Handcrafted in Ethiopia