Eri Ethiopian Scarf
These luxurious silk scarves are made of a combination of Eri and Mulberry silk. They are individually pot dyed using natural dyes (many found in the plants and soils of Ethiopia) which produce a subtle and beautiful shimmer.
Slight variations add to the distinct beauty of products that are entirely made by hand.
The Handcrafted Details
- Made of 100% Ethiopian silk
- 3 colours available: Coral, ivory + rose
- Dimensions: Approximately, 12" wide x 63" long
- Care: Hand wash with mild soap, hang dry in the shade. Iron. Do not bleach.
- Country of Origin: Handwoven in Ethiopia