Boutique Kaleidoscope Woven Bowls
Can you combine neutral and bold styles? Of course you can! The Boutique Kaleidoscope Woven Bowl set can be mixed with other Boutique designs or stand alone to make a unique statement perfect for any room. Check out the piece of fabric that provided expert weaver Vestine inspiration for this bowl (pictured)!
All of our woven bowls are created from dyed natural sisal fibres woven over a core of forest grasses. The weavers begin in the middle of the basket, carefully threading the sisal around and around to create this beautiful design. The tea colour is created when the naturally-white sisal fibres are steeped in Rwandan-grown tea leaves!
The Boutique Kaleidoscope bowls are made by artisans from the Zamuka Cooperative. We invite you learn more about them here.
The Handcrafted Details
- Crafted from natural sisal fibres threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses
- Artisans work 2-3 days to weave a medium bowl
- Each woven bowl has a loop on the back for hanging
- Dimensions: Medium - 12" diameter
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth
- Country of Origin: Handcrafted in Rwanda