Banana Twine Tote
The Banana Twine Tote is a fun and versatile basket! The hand spun banana leaf twine used to make these bags is both sturdy and durable.
Envision your Banana Twine Tote filled with magazines in your reading room, knitting in the den or toys in the play room. You could even use it to carry snacks to your next picnic...the possibilities are endless!
The Banana Twine Magazine Totes are made by artisans from the CPEFO Amizero Cooperative. We invite you learn more about them here.
The Handcrafted Details
- Artisans twist locally-collected banana leaves into twine which is then used to make this bag
- This tote is sturdy and versatile - great for use in your home or as tote to take around town
- Dimensions: Approximately 12"w x 5.5"d x 8" h
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth
- Country of Origin: Handcrafted in Rwanda