Banana Leaf Square Divided Serving Tray
The Banana Divided Serving Tray is crafted from locally-gathered leaves and stalks of banana trees. Artisans use a specially designed, handmade needle to thread dried banana leaves around the banana stalks. The result is a super-sturdy tray that’s great for carrying all kinds of things.
This square serving tray is ideal to carry glasses out to guests or to display tea. Boxes of flavoured tea fit perfectly in each compartment, as do individual teabag packets. It’s so easy and such a lovely way to share fair trade love with guests.
The trays are made by artisans from the Abaharaniriterambere Cooperative. We invite you learn more about them here.
The Handcrafted Details
- Made from hand-gathered local banana leaves and stalks
- On average, our square serving trays measure 12”w x 12”d x 4”h
- Each compartment measures approximately 3.25”w x 3.25”d
- Our trays can get wet but do not submerge...dry in the sun
- Care: wipe with a damp cloth