Banana Leaf Nesting Tray Set - Chevron Interior
Banana leaf nesting trays are crafted from locally-gathered leaves and stalks of banana trees. Artisans use a specially designed, handmade needle to thread dried banana leaves around the banana stalks.
These trays are a beautiful and interesting way to serve snacks and drinks or laying out towels in the bathroom. The smallest tray fits letter-size paper and the medium tray is perfect for serving a 9"x13" baking pan - and keeping your dish warm! The three trays nest inside one another for easy storage.
The trays are made by artisans from the Abaharaniriterambere Cooperative. We invite you learn more about them here.
The Handcrafted Details
- Nesting trays are made from hand-gathered local banana leaves and stalks
- Nesting trays are sold in sets of three
- Tray handles may vary
- On average, nesting trays measure approximately: Large - 16" long x 12" wide x 3" high/ Medium - 14" long x 10" wide x 2.5" high / Small - 12.5" long x 9" wide x 2" high approximately
- The smallest tray is just the right size to hold sheets of letter-sized paper
- The medium tray fits a 9"x13" baking pan- a beautiful presentation which also helps keep your dish warm
- Our trays can get wet but do not submerge...dry in the sun
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth
- Country of Origin: Handcrafted in Rwanda